1. This free prize draw is open to all UK residents, except employees of Gerber Foods Ltd, their respective families or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
2. Entries must be made on the official entry form found on the Umbongo web site.
3. The closing date for entries is Thursday 4th January 2007.
4. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete entry forms.
5. 1 x Apple iPod Shuffle, will be awarded to the first two entry forms drawn randomly from the entries received. 20 x runners up will each receive an Umbongo t shirt; the nearest alternative size will be provided if the preferred size is unavailable.
6. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. You may enter as many times as you like, but only one prize per household will be awarded and there is no cash alternative.
8. Winners will receive their prize within 14 days of the closing date.
9. In the event the prizes are unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with one of an equivalent or greater value.
10. After 4th January 2007, the winners' names and counties will appear on this web site.
11. Winners may be required to take part in any publicity arising from this competition.
12. Entry to this promotion is deemed acceptance of the rules.
Promoter: Gerber Juice Company Ltd., Mallard Court, Express Park, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 4RN (do not send entries to this address).