1. This free prize draw is open to all UK residents, except employees of Gerber Foods Ltd, their respective families or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
2. Entries must be made on the official entry form, found on the Umbongo website.
3. The closing date for entries is Sunday 21st May 2006.
4. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete entry forms.
5. 4 x tickets to watch Girls Aloud at Wembley Arena on Sat 3rd June 2006 will be awarded to the first entry form drawn randomly from the entries received. All other expenses must be met by the winner. 20 x runners up will each receive an Umbongo t shirt.
6. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. One prize per household will be awarded and there is no cash alternative.
8. Winners will receive their prize within 10 days of the closing date.
9. In the event the prizes are unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with one of an equivalent or greater value.
10. After 5th June 2006, the winners’ names and counties will appear on this web site.
11. Winners may be required to take part in any publicity arising from this competition.
12. Entry to this promotion is deemed acceptance of the rules.
Promoter: Gerber Foods Ltd, 392 Bristol Road, Bridgwater, Somerset TA6 4AT (do not send entries to this address)